Verde SW1 is a new 282,000 sq ft office redevelopment in the heart of Victoria, owned by developer Tishman Speyer and designed by award-winning Architects David Adjaye Associates and Aukett Swanke.
The existing building has been substantially reshaped to include six enormous roof gardens. These feature spectacular views over Buckingham Palace and the Royal Parks.
The brief to Kimpton was to create a name, identity and marketing campaign to promote the redevelopment.
We worked with the client, agents and architects to establish a core proposition of ‘bringing the outside in’ focusing on the roof gardens as its main selling point.
Our recommendations were:
• Champion the roof gardens. The building has an amazing USP therefore use it to distinguish from competitors.
• Create an appropriately colourful visual identity to ensure that the campaign stands out.
• Use the distinctive stepping of the building as an ownable graphic device.
Our concept centred on combining office and garden elements, which enabled us to illustrate a series of key messages in this way.
Kimpton produced a website, brochure, app, film, building hoardings and a marketing suite. The app was used by the commercial agents via their tablets and features 360 degree virtual CGIs. We also commissioned a 10ft angle poise lamp, made by Makestuff, to sit on top of the marketing suite.
The building launched in February 2017.
– 6 months before the building was completed they had already let 50% of the building
– 6 months after the building was competed they had let 90% of the building
– Shortlisted for a Property Marketing Award 2016